07 August 2010

RZ

Lately, I've been obsessing over Rachel Zoe's show on Bravo. Watching her show makes me feel like a normal person. It assures me that I'm not the only person that seemingly overreacts when I spot a to-die-for dress, shoe, jacket, and etc. Her show also assures me that there are usually few words to describe the genius of a piece of clothing. Her few words are "I die" and "BANANAS". Actually... now that I think about it, I don't usually use words to describe anything I would die for. I use sounds effects. 
..... um, let's just end my almost endless rant.
Rachel at J Mendel in 2007. I adore her little girl side braid.

That orange boho caftan is so adorable. It would be such a great dress to wear to a party on a lovely fall night.
Holy fiddlesticks, I would LOVE to shop this closet.

No comments: